The Sovereign Group to offer a new service to clients in order to facilitate a smooth transition in obtaining new residencies and citizenships. While countries who sell passports are often frowned upon the reality is that all countries try and encourage immigration by the wealthy by granting residency which leads to nationality – or nationality itself – in return for investment.
IMMEDIATE CITIZENSHIP AND PASSPORT FOR US$400,000
A US$400,000 investment in the new Park Hyatt St Kitts development entitles the buyer to:
- An investment in shares of a globally recognized brand
- Annual income estimated between 2%-5%
- St Kitts Citizenship benefits (with passport)
- Security with an international developer and globally recognized brand
- Complimentary enrollment in the Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond Level, the highest tier of Hyatt’s guest loyalty programme.
If you are considering a second residency or passport then there are factors worthy of consideration:
- How much do you need to invest to get residency (if anything)
- How long does it take before you are eligible for citizenship?
- Do you have to remain in the new country for a certain minimum number of days in order to be eligible for citizenship?
- Does your new country allow you to maintain your old citizenship or prohibit dual citizenship?
- Does your old country allow you to keep your existing passport or does it prohibit dual citizenship?
- Does the passport issued by your new country give you easy travel i.e. does it have arrangements with lots of other countries for visa free entry?
- Are there any requirements for national service (joining the army)?
- What are the costs of living including the tax rates and tax incidence?